Discussion
Wrapped up another great year!

Yesterday was the last day of school for students. It was another amazing year with READ 180. I love this program! In my twelve years of teaching, I've never used a program that I've loved so much. There is sooooooooo much more that I want to do with the workshops next year. I'm so excited, that I'm alread planning and generating new ideas. I hope a lot of the community members will be posting this summer so we can share ideas. I don't have much time during the school year to post, but I will this summer. Happy Summer, Everyone! -- Rebecha

Posted on: June 08 2010
Flag this discussion
Share:
5 Comments
  • Rebecha, Congrats!  That's great news, and I hope we see a lot of community activity over the summer as well.  Enjoy your break! All best. John

Back at yolu Rebecha.  I will also be visiting the site this summer as I work  on next years plans.Our scyhools have another full week left.

chrisSLEMS

Rebecha, Congratulations on a great year and the fun you have been having with Read 180! I think there will be quite a few of us on-line this summer! Enjoy

AskDee

I, too, will be checking in all summer.  Dee

I feel the same. What a great year and lots of success stories!! I'm so proud my students!!!!

Featured Discussions
    Tips for New READ 180 Teachers
    Think back to your first year teaching READ 180.  What is the one thing that you wish you knew then that you know now?
    Motivating Students on Software
    My students are in the early stages of System 44.  Most of them started at Series 1 and have worked their way into Series 3.  Over the course of time, some of them are…
    Assessment & Data
    Discussions from colleagues on using key implementation and student performance metrics to drive instruction.
    Classroom Instruction
    Discussions from colleagues on implementing clear organization for instruction and classroom activity, and maintaining student engagement.
    Professional Development
    Discussions from colleagues on fostering and sustaining best teaching practices in the reading intervention classroom.
    Special Education
    Discussions from colleagues on targeting the specific skill deficits and unique instructional needs of a Special Education student.
    Technology
    Discussions from colleagues on using the READ 180 technology components to provide intensive, individualized instruction.
    System 44
    Discussions from colleagues on maximizing System 44 instruction to help students master foundational reading skills.
    Prev
    Next