Discussion
wrapping up Read 180 for the year Help!

I recently attended the webinar on this subject and thought I remembered the info, presentation etc would be archived to look back on. But I cannot find it. I attended the webinar in early May, I think. Did anyone else attend it and if so, have you been able to access the info? I really need to look back at it as our school year winds down! I wrote down what I could but just assumed I would be able to access it through the DTZ when I needed it to refer to! Thanks!

By cyosbo
Posted on: May 28 2010
Flag this discussion
Share:
7 Comments
  • Thanks, John. I would like to retrieve a copy of the presentation, also.

Hi. I'm looking into getting this posted for you in the DTZ. john  

I could never view it.  I was able to get the audio and that had to be good enough.  Maybe this summer I can make a few dollars to get the latest technolgy on my home computer.  LOL  Ask me if my children have it--yeah.

Thank you John, for getting the webinar posted! And just in time too! We end our year next Wednesday!

Hi. I created a resource out of the PDF of the webinar here, along with a link to the video in the DTZ.   I understand some people are having issues with hyperlinks in the message boards, so cut and paste this link in your browser if you are unable to use the hyperlink: http://educatorresources.scholastic.com/index.php?tab=view_published&resourceId=868 Enjoy! John PS. We're looking into the hyperlink issue and upgrading the message boards!

Saw it today.  Nice to be able to look back. Thanks again making it available to us.

My tech. dept. did not install the 1.9 version yet so I could not view the webinar.  Is there a way to view it without it?

Featured Discussions
    Tips for New READ 180 Teachers
    Think back to your first year teaching READ 180.  What is the one thing that you wish you knew then that you know now?
    Motivating Students on Software
    My students are in the early stages of System 44.  Most of them started at Series 1 and have worked their way into Series 3.  Over the course of time, some of them are…
    Assessment & Data
    Discussions from colleagues on using key implementation and student performance metrics to drive instruction.
    Classroom Instruction
    Discussions from colleagues on implementing clear organization for instruction and classroom activity, and maintaining student engagement.
    Professional Development
    Discussions from colleagues on fostering and sustaining best teaching practices in the reading intervention classroom.
    Special Education
    Discussions from colleagues on targeting the specific skill deficits and unique instructional needs of a Special Education student.
    Technology
    Discussions from colleagues on using the READ 180 technology components to provide intensive, individualized instruction.
    System 44
    Discussions from colleagues on maximizing System 44 instruction to help students master foundational reading skills.
    Prev
    Next