Discussion
independent reading books worksheet

Is there a worksheet that has the steps to complete for the System 44 independent read books

By apeck
Posted on: October 28 2013
Flag this discussion
Share:
9 Comments
  • AskDee

There is the Independent Reading Response Log and an Indepedent Reading Tracking.  Both can be found in SAM.  I also have several worksheets created by individual teachers that direct students in what should be done each day.  I have not received permission to post them but have permission to share them individually.  If you will email me at askdee@sbcglobal.net or let me know through the contact form on the Support page, I will be glad to share them with you. Dee Ask Dee at the READ 180 Community

Please email me at Judy.Sunderland@mcallenisd.net I would love to have a copy of the worksheets you mentioned above. Thank you

Pls email me at iskra_lagman@yahoo.com

jturner

Please email me with these resources at jturner@isd271.org Thank You

Please email me these resources: kim.roeten@acboe.net

For me also, please! geerhj@fusd.net

Please e-mail me resources at melanie.foster@lsusd.net

Hi Dee, please email me the additional resources to: ohnojoanne@yahoo.com Thank you.

I would love a copy staleyak@gmail.com thank you

Featured Discussions
    Tips for New READ 180 Teachers
    Think back to your first year teaching READ 180.  What is the one thing that you wish you knew then that you know now?
    Motivating Students on Software
    My students are in the early stages of System 44.  Most of them started at Series 1 and have worked their way into Series 3.  Over the course of time, some of them are…
    Assessment & Data
    Discussions from colleagues on using key implementation and student performance metrics to drive instruction.
    Classroom Instruction
    Discussions from colleagues on implementing clear organization for instruction and classroom activity, and maintaining student engagement.
    Professional Development
    Discussions from colleagues on fostering and sustaining best teaching practices in the reading intervention classroom.
    Special Education
    Discussions from colleagues on targeting the specific skill deficits and unique instructional needs of a Special Education student.
    Technology
    Discussions from colleagues on using the READ 180 technology components to provide intensive, individualized instruction.
    System 44
    Discussions from colleagues on maximizing System 44 instruction to help students master foundational reading skills.
    Prev
    Next