Do you need inspirational thought-provoking video clips to inspire students or staff? Look no further than Mark Sanborn's Videos. These videos can be shown and accompany any Workshops in the rBook.
Read and Take a Look…
1. Stage B:
- Workshop #3: "Identity Crisis" gets students thinking about their values and opinions. Help your students to develop and grow into the best adults possible. Good ethics and high reading skills will help students to have successful and productive lives.
- Workshop #5: "Under Pressure" helps students to identify and deal with peer pressure. Mr. Sanborn's videos "Choose to be Extraordinary", "Live the Life You've Imagined", and "Everybody Makes a Difference" are perfect matches to this Workshop.
- Workshop #8: "Turning Points", is about this life issues. "Starting Over" and "Hard Times" are a perfect accompaniment to these selections.
2. Stage C:
- Workshop #1 and #8, "Survivors" and "Crime, Punishment...and Teens", are life issue features that encourage our students to persevere through life's difficulties.
3. Stage C: FLEX II:
- Workshop #4, "The Science of Happiness" selections and the following videos would be complimentary to each other. "Better Always Beats Best", "The 3 Keys to Positive Experience" and "How to Add Value to Everything You Do" can be played as a Do Now or as a Wrap-Up.
4. ReaL Book:
- Getting Started, encourages students to stand up for their beliefs, think about their life story and personal Mindset, and Explore their personal Knowledge Map. Mr. Sanborn's video "How to Have Power with People" and "The Fred Factor Movement" would be a nice bonus to begin the school year.
- Workshop #1, "Stand Up" shows students that no matter your age, you can make a difference. Students are inspired to support one another and stand up for those that aren't able to do it for themselves.
The READ 180 textbook encourages students to pursue independence, make a difference, become lifelong learners, and your best. Show the following Mark Sanborn videos, along with the textbook selections and see how your students will change over time for the best. Reading skills, work ethic, better behavior, and values will be much improved after combining the excellence of HMH with Mark Sanborn.
1. Choose to be Extraordinary (1:23)
2. The Difference Between Your Legacy and Your Resume (1:03)
3. Live the Life You've Imagined (4:13)
4. Better Always Beats Best (3:46)
5. The Fred Factor Movement (2:29)
6. How to Add Value to Everything You Do (3:38)
7. How to Have Power With People (1:52)
8. The Piano Effect (1:07)
9. The 3 Keys to Positive Influence (2:37)
10. Everybody Makes a Difference (1:05)
11. 4 C's of a Great Team Member (1:44)
12. You Can Add Value to Anything (1:51)