Do you need inspirational thought-provoking video clips to inspire students or staff? Look no further than Mark Sanborn's Videos. These videos can be shown and accompany any Workshops in the rBook.
Read and Take a Look…
1. Stage B:
2. Stage C:
3. Stage C: FLEX II:
4. ReaL Book:
The READ 180 textbook encourages students to pursue independence, make a difference, become lifelong learners, and your best. Show the following Mark Sanborn videos, along with the textbook selections and see how your students will change over time for the best. Reading skills, work ethic, better behavior, and values will be much improved after combining the excellence of HMH with Mark Sanborn.
1. Choose to be Extraordinary (1:23)
2. The Difference Between Your Legacy and Your Resume (1:03)
3. Live the Life You've Imagined (4:13)
4. Better Always Beats Best (3:46)
5. The Fred Factor Movement (2:29)
6. How to Add Value to Everything You Do (3:38)
7. How to Have Power With People (1:52)
8. The Piano Effect (1:07)
9. The 3 Keys to Positive Influence (2:37)
10. Everybody Makes a Difference (1:05)
11. 4 C's of a Great Team Member (1:44)
12. You Can Add Value to Anything (1:51)
Philosophy of Teaching All of my life, I have enjoyed working with children and have always desired to teach. It is my belief that no matter what socio-economic background, everyone deserves to achieve his/her educational goals. It is my ambition to facilitate this process.Growing up in the Houston area, I have always been aware of the Cypress-Fairbanks School District. The district's reputation of excellence is well known, not only in the Houston metroplex, but throughout the state of Texas. As a professional educator, it is important to be associated with a school district whose goals for its students are aligned with my philosophy of teaching.